A lot of people are fond of adventures probably because of the thrill that it gives as we entail ourselves in it. Maybe some of you have already heard about escape rooms and I bet it brings a lot excitement about the adventure that this game is offering.
For those who don’t know about escape rooms, technically it is a game in which a team of players cooperatively discover clues, solves puzzles, and accomplish tasks in order to progress and accomplish a specific goal in a limited amount of time. What is the goal? Of course, to escape! It may seem basic, but to be honest, it is not!
I am a huge fan of thriller and horror movies and I actually pictured myself in the same situation particularly to scenes that the characters are finding their way to escape from lunatic psycho killers like jigsaw and the hillbillies. How can I escape? What should I do? Well, I don’t want it to happen in real life because it is scary, but trying to immerse myself in their situation through escape rooms sounds really interesting.
Breakout Philippines is the premier escape room game in the country which offers different escape rooms in their six (6) branches across Metro Manila. Every branch does not have the same theme of escape rooms and each room has different storylines perfectly created for your detective mind. What makes it more exciting is there are 2 to 5 escape rooms per branch, so you and your friends has a lot of option to choose.
The escape rooms have different level of difficulty as well. If you want some nerve-wracking and scary experience while thinking on how to escape, I highly suggest trying the most difficult escape room.
My friends and I tried our first escape room at Breakout Serendra branch in Taguig City. We made our reservations online in order to have a smooth transaction once we visit the place. Even though the management offers walk-in players, taking this option is not recommendable since slots were scheduled and I know you and your friends do not want to leave the place broken-hearted because you are not able to play.
I will not spoil you on what’s inside the escape room. That’s the rule! It may seem scary for first timers like us because we were uncertain for the things that might happen, but one thing’s for sure: you are perfectly safe. But don’t forget that you only have 45 minutes to look for clues and solve some puzzles to escape! Breaking out has its perks if you can escape, but don’t get discouraged if you can’t because you can always play again! What are those perks? It’s for you and your friends to find out!
Did we escape? GLADLY, YES! I can remember we were just three minutes away before our time ends and I literally jumped when we escape! As if I was in a real escaping scenario being hunted by zombies or psychotic and obsessed serial killers just like in the movies! Whew!
Is it worth a try? DEFINITELY, YES! If we will have a chance to come back and try another escape room, we will! Breaking out is fun!
- Friday to Sunday and Holiday Rates
- 650 php per person (1-2 players)
- 550 php per person (3-4 players)
- 450 php per person (5-6 players)
- Monday to Thursday Rates
- 350 per person (1-6 players)
- You will be trapped in your escape room of choice for 45 minutes and your task is to search for clues and solves puzzles until you find your way to escape!
- Alabang Town Center Branch: Second Floor, Alabang Town Plaza, Alabang Town Center, Muntinlupa City
- Greenbelt 5 Branch: Third Floor, Greenbelt 5, Makati City
- Katipunan Branch: 315 Katipunan Avenue, Quezon City
- Serendra BGC Branch: Second Floor, Serendra, Taguig City
- Shangri-La Plaza Branch: Fifth Floor, East Wing, Shangri-La Plaza, Mandaluyong City
- SM North EDSA Branch: Second Floor, The Block, SM North EDSA, Quezon City
For the full list of escape room themes and reservations, you may visit their website: http://breakout.com.ph/
For other inquiries, you reach them through the following:
- 0928-821-4531 (Smart), or 0927-257-1602 (Globe)
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/breakoutphilippines
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/breakoutph?igshid=1kbtz4pk6fjbe
Breakout Philippines is just around the Metro and waiting for you. Are you ready to play?